Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > commerce commision email address?

commerce commision email address?

steve

Craig Sutton wrote:

> "The Other Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43969ae9$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Craig Sutton wrote:
>> > Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
>> >
>> > I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

>> I have on two occasions used their Web form to request details of a
>> submission address and acceptable formats for submission.
>>
>> No response on either occasion.

> Same here... Might need an email to the Coms minister

Do that anyway.....as well as to the Chair of the relevant Select
Committee....and your own favourite MP.

Try to arrange a meeting with the latter to discuss it (and as is oftnen the
case, educate him / her).

Craig Sutton

"news.xtra.co.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsxGlf.6437$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "The Other Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43969ae9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Craig Sutton wrote:
> >> Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
> >>
> >> I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

> > I have on two occasions used their Web form to request details of a
> > submission address and acceptable formats for submission.
> >
> > No response on either occasion.
> >
> > The Other Guy

> He he I bet they have this huge pile of complaints sitting on someones

pc -
> i'd love to read them.

Not acceptable in this day in age even a ":your email was received" reply
back would be better than nothing.

Maybe I have to do an old fashioned Printout and post it..rather than send a
pdf/word document