Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Email Server

Email Server

Nick Mackechnie

SH>Hello Nick,

SH>> It pay may to check to make sure this is acceptable use under the
SH>> MSDNAA EULA and Licencing...

SH>good idea..

SH>from what i have been told - do what you want, how you want as long as it
SH>isnt a 'buisness asset' (ie you cant make money off of msdnaa software).

Nor should it be in "production" - FWIU - it's a lab only/learning
agreement.

Nick

-
Via The Trashcan BBS - Auckland, New Zealand - http://bbs.thenet.gen.nz

Dave Taylor

"Nick Mackechnie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

From: "Nick Mackechnie" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: nz.comp
Subject: Email Server
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2005 15:12:00 +1200

That is two now.

Please fix your broken news reader. Your replies start new threads.

--
Ciao, Dave

Alan

"Dave Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns971DC7BF939F7daveytaynospamplshot@203.97.3 7.6
> "Nick Mackechnie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> That is two now.
>
> Please fix your broken news reader. Your replies start new threads.
>
> --
> Ciao, Dave

I am using MS-OE and it seems to thread perfectly okay for me.

Perhaps different news readers handle things differently. I have
heard that google groups can get broken threads if people change the
subject line.

Alan.

else associated with me.

My current valid email address is: