Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Help with Open Office 2.0

Help with Open Office 2.0

Philip

Anyone knoe how to change the default formatting of the "date" field?
The Help file lists the available formats, but doesn't indicate where to
enter them so they get used every time I invoke the field.

Thanks in advance

Philip

shannon

Philip wrote:
> Anyone knoe how to change the default formatting of the "date" field?
> The Help file lists the available formats, but doesn't indicate where to
> enter them so they get used every time I invoke the field.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Philip

What OS ?
In Windows its Control Panel / Regional & Language Options

joe_90

Philip wrote:
> Anyone knoe how to change the default formatting of the "date" field?
> The Help file lists the available formats, but doesn't indicate where to
> enter them so they get used every time I invoke the field.

Best solution I can find is -

Insert->Field->Others... choose "Document" tab

and set the default format for the document