Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > TelstraClear DVB-C Digital TV, Symbol Rate

TelstraClear DVB-C Digital TV, Symbol Rate

nospam

I'd like to see if I can tune in TelstraClears new digital cable TV service
on my DVB-C card (with Irdeto CAM module, and real smartcard from my digital
cable box). I know they use DVB-C, QAM64 encoding and Irdeto Encyrption. I
know the mux frequencies, since these are shown when the cable box first
powers up. The one piece of information I dont have is the symbol rate. Does
anyone here happen to know what they are using? or is there a TelstraClear
installer here that could tell me the pin# to the installers menu so I could
take a look myself?

If you'd rather not post here, you can email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

/Thanks