Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wirelesss network unavailable

wirelesss network unavailable

=?Utf-8?B?Ym9nZXlwdXR0?=

suddnely when I search for availanle networks , my wireless network is
nowhere to be found. The network is there, becuase it is working with my
wife's computer, but can't connect suddenly onb mine. worked fine a couple of
days ago

bob

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Check an make sure that Windows Zero Configuration Started and it is on
Auto.
http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
Otherwise, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following
these steps.
Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.
Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there
is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.
http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
Step Two Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify
If the above two Steps indicates that every thing looks good but
functionally it does not work.
Step Three. Check (and repair if necessary) the Socket Layers, Winsock, and
or refresh the TCP/IP Stack. http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet
If need to Reinstall; Log to this page it have a lot of links to
instructions for Windows Network
Installation -http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...