Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Pocket

Pocket

Fred Atkinson

I know what a packet is.

Does anyone know what a pocket is? I've spelled it correctly.
I've never read that in any computer book.

Regards,

Fred

Rod Dorman

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Fred Atkinson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I know what a packet is.
> Does anyone know what a pocket is? I've spelled it correctly.

Sure, I use them in my shirt and pants to keep items I want to carry
from falling on the floor.

> I've never read that in any computer book.

Can you give some context in where you're seeing it?

--
-- Rod --
rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com