Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Chunghop Universal Remote

Chunghop Universal Remote

Squirrel

Got one of these remotes, needless to say it must be cheap, loads of
other people who bought them have claimed they do not work. Personally
I think they have not persevered with the millions of different three
digit codes each appliance MAY need.

I have managed to get tv vcr sky and stereo to do the basics, but
cannot fathom how to record or set recordings on the vcr, this means I
hide the original remote and pull it out when I need it.

Just out of curiosity, anyone else tried this model? Any little
tricks I should be aware of to use it totally for my vcr.
Oedipus! Phone your mother!!