Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > AAMaps

AAMaps

JC

Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

EMB

JC wrote:
> Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
> is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
> AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

Broken here too (in IE) and doesn't even get as far as the spinning cog
in FF.

--
EMB

news.xtra.co.nz

"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dlaoah$4id$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
> is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
> AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

not working here. on firefox or ie.

JohnO

I get the cog.

Damn, it looks really good on the tutorial demos.

-=rjh=-

JC wrote:
> Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
> is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
> AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

Same here with FF and IE - I left a report with them at about 8.00am;
they don't seem to want your email address so they can get back to you,
and are more interested in knowing your age and gender.

Not teribly impressed.

jim

-=rjh=- wrote:
> JC wrote:
>
>> Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can
>> get is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different
>> browsers.
>> AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

> Same here with FF and IE - I left a report with them at about 8.00am;
> they don't seem to want your email address so they can get back to you,
> and are more interested in knowing your age and gender.
>
> Not teribly impressed.

I just checked it out and they acknowledged that they are having
problems on the site and are working on it