Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Has AnyOne Heard of TESTOUT

Has AnyOne Heard of TESTOUT

FrisbeeŽ

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> **FrisbeeŽ's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> "Julia B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I've heard of TestOut. I used to get mail from them all the time. I
>>> always
>>> just threw it in the trash though.

>> R U Hawt?
>>

> Yeah, cuz if UR HAWT, LRM need help. Cuz being the only HAWT chickee in
> the group is a tough job.

That ought to drudge up some MIA's

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> That ought to drudge up some MIA's

we can only hope. Both of my Canukian fellow hottie MCNGP are sadly MIA.

NO I DON'T MEAN YOU ROWDY!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- All of my REALLY GOOD taglines are one character too lon

Kline Sphere

>we can only hope. Both of my Canukian fellow hottie MCNGP are sadly MIA.

Rowdy's hot

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3