Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > CD VOB files to DVD

CD VOB files to DVD

XP

HELP.

I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?

My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
DVD..

I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
Nero.

I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..

Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help

Thanks

GraB

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>HELP.
>
>I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
>names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
>
>My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
>DVD..
>
>I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
>Nero.
>
>I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
>
>Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
>
>Thanks

Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
Files . . . .

Craig Sutton

"GraB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >HELP.
> >
> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

file
> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
> >
> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

converted to
> >DVD..
> >
> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

with
> >Nero.
> >
> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
> >
> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
> >
> >Thanks
> >

> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
> Files . . . .

That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

GraB

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:54:55 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"GraB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >HELP.
>> >
>> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

>file
>> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
>> >
>> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

>converted to
>> >DVD..
>> >
>> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

>with
>> >Nero.
>> >
>> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
>> >
>> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >

>> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
>> Files . . . .

>That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

I tried a quick experiment first, finding a small VOB, and MPG and a
DivX file. It made a nice working DVD with menu.

XP

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:41:53 +1300, GraB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>HELP.
>>
>>I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
>>names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
>>
>>My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
>>DVD..
>>
>>I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
>>Nero.
>>
>>I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
>>
>>Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
>>
>>Thanks
>>

>Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
>Files . . . .

Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
different format..

XP

wrote:

>"GraB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >HELP.
>> >
>> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

>file
>> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
>> >
>> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

>converted to
>> >DVD..
>> >
>> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

>with
>> >Nero.
>> >
>> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
>> >
>> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >

>> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
>> Files . . . .

>That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

These have a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.vob type file names, I tried to load them
into Nero Vision Express but nothing shows in the left Video window but
it does list the Used Space of the loaded files..

But it does not give me any other options..

XP

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:36:17 +1300, GraB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:54:55 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"GraB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

>>file

>>converted to

>>with

>>> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
>>> Files . . . .

>>That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..
>>

>I tried a quick experiment first, finding a small VOB, and MPG and a
>DivX file. It made a nice working DVD with menu.

I have about 18 VOB files, but do matter what I do they do not get listed in
the left window, they do show as used space, but I see no other options to go
any further.

XP

wrote:

>"GraB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >HELP.
>> >
>> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

>file
>> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
>> >
>> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

>converted to
>> >DVD..
>> >
>> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

>with
>> >Nero.
>> >
>> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
>> >
>> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >

>> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
>> Files . . . .

>That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

These have a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.vob type file names, I tried to load them
into Nero Vision Express but nothing shows in the left Video window but
it does list the Used Space of the loaded files, NO ITS NOT, my mistake.

But it does not give me any other options..

XP

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:36:17 +1300, GraB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:54:55 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"GraB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

>>file

>>converted to

>>with

>>> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
>>> Files . . . .

>>That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..
>>

>I tried a quick experiment first, finding a small VOB, and MPG and a
>DivX file. It made a nice working DVD with menu.

I have about 18 VOB files, but do matter what I do they do not get listed in
the left window, they do show as used space, but I see no other options to go
any further.

Its not showing used Space, I made a mistake..

XP

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:41:53 +1300, GraB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>HELP.
>>
>>I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
>>names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
>>
>>My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
>>DVD..
>>
>>I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
>>Nero.
>>
>>I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
>>
>>Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
>>
>>Thanks
>>

>Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
>Files . . . .

Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
different format..

It does list DVD VOB files.

My Files are CD VOB Files..