Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > can u recommemd flash 8 books?

can u recommemd flash 8 books?

ahoy hoy

Im looking at purchasing a book or 2 of flash 8.
What books do you recommend?

I guess you could say im intermediate. i definitely dont need a
beginners book. although video etc is new to me in flash 8

the last flash book i bought was flash mx savvy

something with action script 2.0. so maybe a programmers book and an all
rounder book

cheers

Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Why not a Flash -> flash device? Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Digital Photography 0 07-16-2003 09:57 AM

Advertisments