Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > While I was there...South Korea looks at MS for anti-turst violations

While I was there...South Korea looks at MS for anti-turst violations

thingy

Anybody have a running total for countries?

Does the EU count as one or 9 (or what ever)?

regards

Thing

steve

thingy wrote:

> Does the EU count as one or 9 (or what ever)?

Up to 25 now isn't it?