Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > BH6 with a 3COM officeconnect wireless network card anyone?

BH6 with a 3COM officeconnect wireless network card anyone?

Peter Huebner

I've just put a 3com wireless network card into my wife's computer. BH6
mobo.
Good InWin psu, plenty of power.

The machine does not even post when I turn it on. No video display ...
fortunately no sparks or smoke either.

When I pull the card (3crdag675-ap) the machine boots just fine.

My question here is: is the card pooped (it's fresh out of the
shrinkwrap) or is this mobo simply not able to support the device?

Does anybody have this, or a very smiliar, setup working with a BH6?

cheers, and tia -Peter