Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > do u believe this crap?

do u believe this crap?

dominic4445@gmail.com

HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND
SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO
15PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A
KNIFE AND KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U
TONIGHT AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I
LOVE YOU. DONT BReaK ITno send backs

i'll leave a message 2marrow. lol. i did not send it out within 5 mins.

do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?

i got this imed 2 me

Bret

On 24 Oct 2005 18:02:35 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
>HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND
>SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO
>15PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A
>KNIFE AND KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U
>TONIGHT AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I
>LOVE YOU. DONT BReaK ITno send backs
>
>i'll leave a message 2marrow. lol. i did not send it out within 5 mins.
>
>do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?
>
>i got this imed 2 me

Bring it on Teddy, I'm waiting and I want your soul

news.xtra.co.nz

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
> HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND
> SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO
> 15PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A
> KNIFE AND KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U
> TONIGHT AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I
> LOVE YOU. DONT BReaK ITno send backs
>
> i'll leave a message 2marrow. lol. i did not send it out within 5 mins.
>
> do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?
>
> i got this imed 2 me

I received this a few weeks ago - lucky i am still alive.

WhoMe

news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
>>HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND
>>SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO
>>15PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A
>>KNIFE AND KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U
>>TONIGHT AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I
>>LOVE YOU. DONT BReaK ITno send backs
>>
>>i'll leave a message 2marrow. lol. i did not send it out within 5 mins.
>>
>>do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?
>>
>>i got this imed 2 me
>>

> I received this a few weeks ago - lucky i am still alive.

You Barstard now your've made me read it and he'll be coming for me

Who Me

Ralph Fox

On 24 Oct 2005 18:02:35 -0700, in message
*<(E-Mail Removed) .com>, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
> HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND

--snip--

Also discussed here last month; see
http://groups.google.co.nz/groups?threadm=Cb6Ve.10718$(E-Mail Removed) .nz

> do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?

There's all sorts of stuff on the internet.
This one spreads like the "Irish computer virus".

> i got this imed 2 me

"imed"? Internet Medication?

dominic4445@gmail.com

i'm still alive teddy, u loose. lol. this is the second time i recieved
this message and "broke the chain" i'm sure people r still sending this
chain letter out as u read this. who comes up with this junk?

Ralph Fox

On 25 Oct 2005 03:54:29 -0700, in message
*<(E-Mail Removed) .com>, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> i'm still alive teddy, u loose.

You're apparently still up tight about it, so Teddy must be loose in
comparison.

> lol. this is the second time i recieved
> this message and "broke the chain" i'm sure people r still sending this
> chain letter out as u read this. who comes up with this junk?

Fran

Ralph Fox wrote:
>> i got this imed 2 me

> "imed"? Internet Medication?