Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New MS Technology

New MS Technology

PAM.

Seen this?

http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9

Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

PAM.

Mauricio Freitas

"PAM." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bic7f.2333$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Seen this?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
>
> Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

Nothing there?

http://www.geekzone.co.nz

EMB

PAM. wrote:
> Seen this?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
>
> Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for
their staff.

--
EMB

news.xtra.co.nz

"PAM." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bic7f.2333$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Seen this?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
>
> Launches video media, about 5 mins long.
>
> PAM.

Sorry i am on a telecom broadband so cannot afford the data.

PAM.

"EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
> few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for
> their staff.

That would be cool. Seeing as I've not had a pay rise here since Jan 2003,
I'd like something to motivate me more than the work.

PAM.

news.xtra.co.nz

"EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:djjmea$g8f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> PAM. wrote:
>> Seen this?
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
>>
>> Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

> Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
> few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for their
> staff.
>

> --
> EMB

Performance incentives are just a way to pay people less than they should be
paid.

EMB

news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
> "EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:djjmea$g8f$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>PAM. wrote:
>>
>>>Seen this?
>>>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
>>>
>>>Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

>>Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
>>few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for their
>>staff.
>>

>>--
>>EMB

> Performance incentives are just a way to pay people less than they should be
> paid.

Watch the video, then check the smiley on my comment.

--
EMB

steve

PAM. wrote:

> Seen this?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
>
> Launches video media, about 5 mins long.
>
> PAM.

Works great on Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4 running on Linux via WINE.

Crash

PAM. wrote:
> "EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>>Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
>>few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for
>>their staff.

> That would be cool. Seeing as I've not had a pay rise here since Jan 2003,
> I'd like something to motivate me more than the work.

What an excellent idea - means MS feels the pain with their end users and the
more punitive devices can be sited with the employees they want to get rid of
the most.

However there are a few details .... perhaps windows firewall will acquire an
unauthorised new feature that permanently disables outbound traffic on the port
used by the feel-your-pain communicator or MSes corporate firewalls will be
permanently configured to treat feel-your-pain reports as DoS attacks.

Crash.

Peter

steve wrote:

> Works great on Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4 running on Linux via
> WINE.

I ran it with mplayer.

Someone there has a good sense of humour!