Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How To Analyze CSMA/CD

How To Analyze CSMA/CD

soe.min.htut@gmail.com

Hi , Everybody

I am trying to analyze CSMA/CD and MAC protocols of
LAN. I don't know exactly the procedure of CSMA/CD . How many
instructions of CSMA/CD , CSMA , and ALOHA. I can't enter
www.ieee.org and so I don't exactly know the procedure
statement of CSMA/CD . How to demonstrate CSMA/CD to reduce
network collision in real world.

I am studying for my dipolma and one of the self-assessment
questions is:
What is the MAC protocols ?
What is the difference of ALOHA and 1persistent
CSMA,
non persistent CSMA, CSMA/CD ,
How to demonstrate these protocols?
What is the instruction of CSMA/CD exactly ?

Does anyone know the answer? I can find no reference to these terms in
any of
the documentation that I have access to.

Please reply me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ,

How To Analyze CSMA/CD soe.min.htut@gmail.com Cisco 1 04-05-2006 11:19 AM
Best way to create a web based tree analyze in asp.net C# =?Utf-8?B?TmVtbw==?= ASP .Net 0 11-30-2005 09:36 AM
Re: Newbie attempts to analyze diet John Creighton Java 1 08-20-2004 09:37 PM
Analyze an e-mail Nicola Trevisan Java 2 05-24-2004 07:27 PM
Struts analyze Params Matthias Roselieb Java 0 07-21-2003 11:17 AM

Advertisments