Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > (OT) Hey Soccer Fans...

(OT) Hey Soccer Fans...

Rick Ward

Can anyone tell me the name of the music on the latest ESPN promo for the
Spanish Soccer 2005 playinbg on Sky for the past few weeks?

A bloke at work is keen to find out and since I'm the last person in NZ who
doesn't have Sky, I thought I'd ask the people who probably do!

Apologies for the off-topic post but figured I'd get a far more intelligent
answer here than in the other nz. groups.

Many thanks

Peter Huebner

In article <4357df12$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...

> A bloke at work is keen to find out and since I'm the last person in NZ who
> doesn't have Sky, I thought I'd ask the people who probably do!

That makes at least two of us