Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > 027 Network Down???

027 Network Down???

Squirrel

I keep getting large chunks of my day interrupted by SEARCHING NETWORK
which of course renders my cell phone useless, it is not an area
thing, it is happening at home and other places where I usually get
good reception. I have rung a couple of other 027 people, they have
coverage, and after waiting over 30 minutes on 123 I gave up (several
times ranging from 20 - 30 min)

Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

Squirrel

I think extreme heterosexuality is a perversion - Margaret Mead

frederick

Squirrel wrote:

> Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

Given your description of the problem, you have reached a remarkable
conclusion IMO.

Mark

>I keep getting large chunks of my day interrupted by SEARCHING NETWORK
>which of course renders my cell phone useless, it is not an area
>thing, it is happening at home and other places where I usually get
>good reception. I have rung a couple of other 027 people, they have
>coverage, and after waiting over 30 minutes on 123 I gave up (several
>times ranging from 20 - 30 min)
>
>Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

Squirrel

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:28:47 +1300, Mark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>I keep getting large chunks of my day interrupted by SEARCHING NETWORK
>>which of course renders my cell phone useless, it is not an area
>>thing, it is happening at home and other places where I usually get
>>good reception. I have rung a couple of other 027 people, they have
>>coverage, and after waiting over 30 minutes on 123 I gave up (several
>>times ranging from 20 - 30 min)
>>
>>Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

>Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

So do I take it back to seller, or to a telecom shop?? I am only a
few weeks away from paying the bugger off!!! I guess that means my
one year warranty is due to expire, well shouldnt complain, if it
happened a month later I would have been ****y

Squirrel

I think extreme heterosexuality is a perversion - Margaret Mead

ardz

"Squirrel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:28:47 +1300, Mark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >>I keep getting large chunks of my day interrupted by SEARCHING NETWORK
> >>which of course renders my cell phone useless, it is not an area
> >>thing, it is happening at home and other places where I usually get
> >>good reception. I have rung a couple of other 027 people, they have
> >>coverage, and after waiting over 30 minutes on 123 I gave up (several
> >>times ranging from 20 - 30 min)
> >>
> >>Have no reason to suspect phone to be faulty, anyone got any ideas?

> >Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

> So do I take it back to seller, or to a telecom shop?? I am only a
> few weeks away from paying the bugger off!!! I guess that means my
> one year warranty is due to expire, well shouldnt complain, if it
> happened a month later I would have been ****y
>
> Squirrel
>

> I think extreme heterosexuality is a perversion - Margaret Mead

Its not a Sanyo 7400?

Squirrel

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:36:06 +1300, "ardz" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Squirrel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> >Sounding vaguely like a faulty phone...

>> So do I take it back to seller, or to a telecom shop?? I am only a
>> few weeks away from paying the bugger off!!! I guess that means my
>> one year warranty is due to expire, well shouldnt complain, if it
>> happened a month later I would have been ****y
>>
>> Squirrel
>>

>> I think extreme heterosexuality is a perversion - Margaret Mead

>Its not a Sanyo 7400?

no Hyundai 115 something