Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Panasonic software for a Digi Video Camea

Panasonic software for a Digi Video Camea

Ray Colvill

I need a copy of Panasonic DV Studio version 3.10E-LE.

Panasonic sent me Version 3.10E-SE, now the SE version looks
at the tape and extracts any still shots to the Computer. But does
not extract them from the memory card.

According to the manual the LE version does this extracting from
the SD card.

Any one got a copy they can send me.

http://mail.spaminspector.com

XP

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:38:14 +1300, "Ray Colvill" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> need a copy of Panasonic DV Studio version 3.10E-LE.
>
>Panasonic sent me Version 3.10E-SE, now the SE version looks
>at the tape and extracts any still shots to the Computer. But does
>not extract them from the memory card.
>
>According to the manual the LE version does this extracting from
>the SD card.
>
>Any one got a copy they can send me.
>

>Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
>The most powerful anti-spam software available.
>http://mail.spaminspector.com

I would say the one that the sent you is a the FREE one, the one you are after
you have to pay for..

Is it not on the Panasonic web site..?

BB

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/pub/Panasonic/Drivers/capture/

"Ray Colvill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need a copy of Panasonic DV Studio version 3.10E-LE.
>
> Panasonic sent me Version 3.10E-SE, now the SE version looks
> at the tape and extracts any still shots to the Computer. But does
> not extract them from the memory card.
>
> According to the manual the LE version does this extracting from
> the SD card.
>
> Any one got a copy they can send me.
>

> Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
> The most powerful anti-spam software available.
> http://mail.spaminspector.com

Ray Colvill

Less guess work, you say very wrong

Paid for the SE version on a burnt CD