Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Reset by server

Reset by server

ybakiwi

Can some one explain what this means. Is it from my isp or from where
I am downloading from. I keep getting disconnected about every two
minutes

Waylon Kenning

T'was the Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:40:48 +1300 when I remembered ybakiwi

>Can some one explain what this means. Is it from my isp or from where
>I am downloading from. I keep getting disconnected about every two
>minutes

Means whatever server you're downloading data from keeps disconnecting
you (or you're losing connectivity between you and the server).

You could try

A) Using a different server.
B) Downloading at a different time.
C) Try a different ISP.

Some webpages I've come across are sneaky, if you close them, they
kill your download.
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.