Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WordPerfect v 6.1

WordPerfect v 6.1

lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

Anyone still got their WP 6.1 CD.

I'm looking for the multinational language character set files from
that version.

Dave Doe

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz says...
> Anyone still got their WP 6.1 CD.
>
> I'm looking for the multinational language character set files from
> that version.

CD?

--
Duncan

~misfit~

Dave Doe wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz says...
>> Anyone still got their WP 6.1 CD.
>>
>> I'm looking for the multinational language character set files from
>> that version.

> CD?

I have Novell PerfectOffice ver. 3.0 on CD. I originally bought it (On
around 17 floppies) for $349 on special!! However, the floppies crapped out
as floppies do when I went to reinstall a year or so later. I contacted
Novell and was sent a CD version from Australia.

The good news is it seems it is Wordperfect 6.1 that is included in PO 3.0.

How can I help? Would you like a gopy of the CD or just some files emailed?
I don't have it installed anymore, in fact it just took me 30 minutes to
find the damn CD.

I can be contacted on misfitnz at gmail dot com or here.
--
~misfit~