Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTB: 240V AC --> 6V DC / 2A Power Adapter

WTB: 240V AC --> 6V DC / 2A Power Adapter

WiZArD

I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
TIA
WiZArD

Richard

WiZArD wrote:
> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
> TIA
> WiZArD

Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

EMB

WiZArD wrote:
> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
> TIA
> WiZArD

Jaycar MP3036 does 6V 2.5A

--
EMB

dickydoo

"EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:difegl$cg5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WiZArD wrote:
>> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
>> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
>> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
>> TIA
>> WiZArD
>>

> Jaycar MP3036 does 6V 2.5A
>
> --
> EMB

Try Cash Converters they usually have a box of misc transformers.

WiZArD

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:11:31 +1300, Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WiZArD wrote:
>> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
>> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
>> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
>> TIA
>> WiZArD

>Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

Thanks - sorry to miss that out.
I made a mistake, iI need a (FIVE) 5 VDC / 2A - power supply for the
D-Link 707P Ethernet Broadband Router.

WiZArD

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:19:42 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WiZArD wrote:
>> I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
>> Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
>> around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
>> TIA
>> WiZArD
>>

>Jaycar MP3036 does 6V 2.5A

I made a mistake - I need a FIVE amp DC / 2 A.
Thanks.

Richard

WiZArD wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:11:31 +1300, Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>WiZArD wrote:
>>
>>>I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
>>>Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
>>>around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
>>>TIA
>>>WiZArD

>>Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

> Thanks - sorry to miss that out.
> I made a mistake, iI need a (FIVE) 5 VDC / 2A - power supply for the
> D-Link 707P Ethernet Broadband Router.

Ok, so where abouts are you located?

EMB

WiZArD wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:11:31 +1300, Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>WiZArD wrote:
>>
>>>I have checked out DSE and Jaycar for one of the above - to no avail.
>>>Is there anyone in the community that has one of similar specs, lying
>>>around, that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?
>>>TIA
>>>WiZArD

>>Whats it to run? I have a few 5v 2.4 amp PSUs that may do the trick

> Thanks - sorry to miss that out.
> I made a mistake, iI need a (FIVE) 5 VDC / 2A - power supply for the
> D-Link 707P Ethernet Broadband Router.

The one I mentioned is switchable to 5V as well

And Jaycar MP3230 is a 5V 2A supply if you don't need a switchable one.
$31.95 retail

--
EMB

Cisco 6509 at 240V? Joey Cisco 5 03-09-2006 02:44 AM
Is A 110v PSU Ok On 240v Pickles NZ Computing 84 07-06-2005 08:16 AM
12V - 240V inverter/step up transformer T.N.O. NZ Computing 54 04-14-2005 09:59 PM
Cisco 2524 110/240V Parasites Lost Cisco 1 02-24-2005 09:05 AM
Convert 240V current to 12V KerplunKuK Computer Support 21 12-05-2003 12:17 AM

Advertisments