Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Some people need lives

OT: Some people need lives

Mike T.

This was TOO funny!

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?vi...HR-iIlYg&l=196

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Bigus DiŠkus

**Mike T.'s** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> This was TOO funny!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?vi...HR-iIlYg&l=196

Nice, when did MCNGP have time to get together without me to do that? Damb,
I knew I'd pay for that vacation one way or the other!

BTW, I thought the chick that played LRM was hawt.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Kline Sphere

>This was TOO funny!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?vi...HR-iIlYg&l=196

Thanks! Now I can't get that damn tune out of my head!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike T.

"Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >This was TOO funny!
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?vi...HR-iIlYg&l=196

> Thanks! Now I can't get that damn tune out of my head!

Same thing happened to me.

"Grab your d*ck and double-click for pr0n, pr0n, pr0n"

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

MitchS

"Mike T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Same thing happened to me.
>
> "Grab your d*ck and double-click for pr0n, pr0n, pr0n"

If you had a Palm that sucked, you would be set.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

JaR

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If you had a Palm that sucked, you would be set.

Pffft!!! Now that's humor, folks!

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Bigus DiŠkus

**MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
> "Mike T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Same thing happened to me.
>>
>> "Grab your d*ck and double-click for pr0n, pr0n, pr0n"

> If you had a Palm that sucked, you would be set.

Whooo hooo...you mean I got the super deluxe model with the SYD feature?
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)