Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Kiwibank website

Kiwibank website

Dave - Dave.net.nz

PAM. wrote:
>>>My guess is a security issue. No breach as such, but a security issue
>>> none
>>>the less, which could result in a breach.

>>They said it wasn't security, and if it was, then it shouldn't have
>>become availible over night(it seems fairly random when it is or isn't
>>availible).

> They said it wasn't a "security breach". I say it's a security issue. Not a
> breach. Something else.

it doesn't make sense for them to bring it up during the night time and
take it back down during the day if it was a security issue either.

--
http://dave.net.nz - my site.
http://www.dave.net.nz/csb/id37.htm <- Blog.

PAM.

"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> it doesn't make sense for them to bring it up during the night time and
> take it back down during the day if it was a security issue either.

True.

PAM.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>PAM. wrote:
>
>> They said it wasn't a "security breach". I say it's a security issue. Not a
>> breach. Something else.

>it doesn't make sense for them to bring it up during the night time and
>take it back down during the day if it was a security issue either.

....unless it involved vampires.

No, not vampires--what type of creature prefers the daylight, but dies
if any rays of the dark touch their skin?

Eripmavs. That's it.

Kiwibank scam Roger_Nickel NZ Computing 35 10-24-2011 11:20 PM
setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
Mozilla and Kiwibank internet access Warwick NZ Computing 36 10-31-2004 12:15 PM

Advertisments