Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Int traffic dead?

Int traffic dead?

Tony

> Roger, suspect that you could be correct. Would the change over to
> daylight saving have had any effect?

Nope, just depends what the guys needed to do. There is a lot of real
high tech gear that needs so be looked after and there is always
something to do. Generally big maintenance windows are first week of the
month. Hehe... I feel for them....I used to have to do it, what a pain
in the arse that was, especially if it crapped out and you had to back
out upgrades.

Stu Fleming

Tony wrote:

>> Roger, suspect that you could be correct. Would the change over to
>> daylight saving have had any effect?

> Nope, just depends what the guys needed to do. There is a lot of real
> high tech gear that needs so be looked after and there is always
> something to do. Generally big maintenance windows are first week of the
> month. Hehe... I feel for them....I used to have to do it, what a pain
> in the arse that was, especially if it crapped out and you had to back
> out upgrades.

Hmmmm. I wish they would stop dropping ICMP traffic to some ADSL
subnets....Seems to drop off one more of my remote monitors every time
they do "essential maintenance"...