Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Moving .dbx files from desktop folder to Outlook Express

Moving .dbx files from desktop folder to Outlook Express

angler22f angler22f is offline
Junior Member

Something happened to my OE6 inbox and its sub folders. They just disappeared from OE. I found them on my hard drive but when I try to import them back to OE all I get is a note saying there is nothing in the file or it is being used by another program. I've tried moving the files to a folder on my Desktop and to a jump drive but nothing changes. Any ideas?