Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Screen Tatoos - (Nokia 6210)

Screen Tatoos - (Nokia 6210)

paynemic@gmail.com

After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
ask here.

I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
to remove it?

Rider

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
> ask here.
>
> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
> to remove it?

Apparently, laser treatment is great for unwanted tattoo's.

Rider

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article <kwLZe.14370$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
>> ask here.
>>
>> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
>> to remove it?

Is "tatoo" short for "potatoo"?

>Apparently, laser treatment is great for unwanted tattoo's.

I say po-tay-too, you say po-tah-too...

Krazy Bob

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
> ask here.
>
> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
> to remove it?

Reset to factory settings, the usual security password for all nokia's is
12345 if promted

Michael Payne

"Krazy Bob" <@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:W1OZe.14391$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
>> ask here.
>>
>> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
>> to remove it?

> Reset to factory settings, the usual security password for all nokia's is
> 12345 if promted

Nope - doesnt alter the screen tattoo / operator logo

PAM.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
> ask here.
>
> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
> to remove it?

Does Astalavista.com help in any way when you search for any how to's?

PAM.

EMB

> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
> ask here.
>
> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
> to remove it?

From memory it's something like

menu -- settings -- wallpaper -- options -- on/off

--
EMB

Richard

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
> ask here.
>
> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
> to remove it?

Get another one for a different operator, it will remove the one you have on
there for vodafone NZ.

Do you have a data cable for the phone or else the ability to IR/Bluetooth it to
a computer? There is loads of software out there for sending them etc, just send
it to yourself since it needs to come as a text IME.