Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > greasemonkey and trademe

greasemonkey and trademe

no

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has made any scripts for trademe in
greasemonkey. I saw on the GM site http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/
that E-Bay has scripts that do things like, one click reposting of
failed auctions and other small design changes.
Brett

Alan

"no" <no@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi, I am wondering if anyone has made any scripts for trademe in
> greasemonkey. I saw on the GM site http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/
> that E-Bay has scripts that do things like, one click reposting of
> failed auctions and other small design changes.
> Brett

I know this is probably a damn silly question, but can that stuff be
used with anything other than Mozilla?

Go on - flame me for being an optimistic fool!

Thanks,

Alan.