Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > DVD burning speed vs quality

DVD burning speed vs quality

shannon

Rob J wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>Rob J wrote:
>>
>>>In article <433dc899$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...

>>>Whatever. I just found a better newsreader with a killfile that works.
>>>Time to put all the Bling Blings and other people in it so that I don't
>>>have to read through so many messages.
>>>

>>A group of your own.
>>Thats nice for you.

> huh?

Well if you put all the Bling2 and other people in your kill file you
will only see your own posts.

GraB

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 14:48:31 GMT, "Bioboffin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Rob J wrote:
>> In article <433dc899$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...

>>> Thats a very Patrick Dunford like post.

>> Whatever. I just found a better newsreader with a killfile that works.
>> Time to put all the Bling Blings and other people in it so that I
>> don't have to read through so many messages.

>So what is it? (the newsreader, that is)

Going by the headers, I would guess MicroPlanet Gravity 2.6