Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Paradise e-mail took 6 days to arrive..

Paradise e-mail took 6 days to arrive..

XP

Was to a Mate here in Kapiti using the same ISP..

E. Scrooge

"XP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Was to a Mate here in Kapiti using the same ISP..

Jesus, that's real poor.

E. Scrooge

Rob

"XP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Was to a Mate here in Kapiti using the same ISP..

There are a lot of reasons it may have been delayed, and it may not have had
anything to do with paradise.

lapimate

> There are a lot of reasons it may have been delayed, and it may not have
> had anything to do with paradise.

Yeah right: ... "may" is the operative word - here's a 36 hour delay (note
time zones) between smtp & pop that seems to be inside paradise earlier this
week

Enkidu

lapimate wrote:

> Yeah right: ... "may" is the operative word - here's a 36 hour delay (note
> time zones) between smtp & pop that seems to be inside paradise earlier this
> week

We can't tell from that. They may have got the clocks wrong.

Cheers,

Cliff

Matthew Poole

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:22:45 +1200, someone purporting to be Rob didst
scrawl:

> "XP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Was to a Mate here in Kapiti using the same ISP..
>>

> There are a lot of reasons it may have been delayed, and it may not have had
> anything to do with paradise.

Other than them being utterly slack about delisting from SpamCop you mean?

--
Matthew Poole
"Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."

GJ

I have been through the same thing with Paradise about 6 months ago.
They had issues with their virus scanning. I did tests with one of their
senior technicians and their was a 20 minute delay on emails moving from
their servers.

I was testing because a client had issues with emails being 36 hours late.

GJ