Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > CLI/console cable reqd

CLI/console cable reqd

XPD

Hiyas,

Dont suppose anyone here is on the North Shore (AKL) and has a CLI/console
cable suitable for a Nokia M1122 that I could borrow for a few days ?
Or similar cable for a Cisco 827 DSL router ? (They could be the same but
IIRC theyre slightly different pinouts)
Just required so I can kickstart some routers into life...or try to at least

Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

Thanks

Dave - Dave.net.nz

XPD wrote:
> Hiyas,
>
> Dont suppose anyone here is on the North Shore (AKL) and has a CLI/console
> cable suitable for a Nokia M1122 that I could borrow for a few days ?
> Or similar cable for a Cisco 827 DSL router ? (They could be the same but
> IIRC theyre slightly different pinouts)
> Just required so I can kickstart some routers into life...or try to at least
>

> Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

got 4 or 5 here at work... email me you'r address, and I can post one I
guess.

--
http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>> Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

> got 4 or 5 here at work... email me you'r address, and I can post one I
> guess.

cisco ones that is.

--
http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

XPD

"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>>> Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)

>> got 4 or 5 here at work... email me you'r address, and I can post one I
>> guess.

> cisco ones that is.
>
> --
> http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

Will do, cheers

SteveM

"XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hiyas,
>
> Dont suppose anyone here is on the North Shore (AKL) and has a
> CLI/console cable suitable for a Nokia M1122 that I could borrow for a
> few days ? Or similar cable for a Cisco 827 DSL router ? (They
> could be the same but IIRC theyre slightly different pinouts)
> Just required so I can kickstart some routers into life...or try to at
> least
>

> Im too lazy to make my own at the moment. (moving house etc)
>
> Thanks

Got a homemade nokia one. (Requires a straight-through network patch lead)

Meadowbank
Auckland

SteveM