Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > MP3 players (hardware)

MP3 players (hardware)

Craig Shore

Where's the best place to go for good reviews on MP3 players? I'm looking for
detailed information, including how good is sounds (with it's earphones and
others), how you put the files onto it, how it plays the files on it, how it
manages albums etc, how it deals with copy protection (e.g. iriver and ipod you
need to use their software to get music onto the player to play) etc. Also
battery information - life and type.

Is there any one good site that has lots of reviews (like dpreview does for
digital cameras)?

James West

Cnet

"Craig Shore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where's the best place to go for good reviews on MP3 players? I'm looking
> for
> detailed information, including how good is sounds (with it's earphones
> and
> others), how you put the files onto it, how it plays the files on it, how
> it
> manages albums etc, how it deals with copy protection (e.g. iriver and
> ipod you
> need to use their software to get music onto the player to play) etc. Also
> battery information - life and type.
>
> Is there any one good site that has lots of reviews (like dpreview does
> for
> digital cameras)?

tiddlywink

www.dapreview.com