Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > dumbs a** microsoft

dumbs a** microsoft

Who Am I

Got a spam/scam (nigerian type... blah blah blah) with the return
address being a hotmail one, thought I would limit the tossers ability
to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

What do I get back

(E-Mail Removed)
(reason: 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail was rejected by an anti-spam content
filter on gateway (131.107.3.124).Reason...uage, graphics, or spam-like
characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>)

WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

daemon9

**** off.

We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.

-d9

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:20 +1200, Who Am I wrote:

> Got a spam/scam (nigerian type... blah blah blah) with the return
> address being a hotmail one, thought I would limit the tossers ability
> to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to (E-Mail Removed)
>
> What do I get back
>

> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (reason: 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail was rejected by an anti-spam content
> filter on gateway (131.107.3.124).Reason...uage, graphics, or spam-like
> characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>)
>

> WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
> about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
daemon9 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>**** off.
>
>We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.
>
>-d9
>
>On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:20 +1200, Who Am I wrote:
>
>> Got a spam/scam (nigerian type... blah blah blah) with the return
>> address being a hotmail one, thought I would limit the tossers ability
>> to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> What do I get back
>>

>> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (reason: 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail was rejected by an anti-spam content
>> filter on gateway (131.107.3.124).Reason...uage, graphics, or spam-like
>> characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>)
>>

>> WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
>> about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

Some people do not take kindly to any criticism of the creator of
Dimdows...

H.O.G

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:46:56 +1200, daemon9 <(E-Mail Removed)> spoke
these fine words:

>On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:20 +1200, Who Am I wrote:
>
>> Got a spam/scam (nigerian type... blah blah blah) with the return
>> address being a hotmail one, thought I would limit the tossers ability
>> to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> What do I get back
>>

>> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> (reason: 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail was rejected by an anti-spam content
>> filter on gateway (131.107.3.124).Reason...uage, graphics, or spam-like
>> characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>)
>>

>> WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
>> about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

><top-posting fixed>
>
>**** off.
>
>We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.

Odd.

I thought it was a rather humerous thing, and fully ontopic in the
group.

What problem do you have with the OP?

--
Note to all:
Please excuse the loser stalker trolls that are currently following me

This includes turnip head Shane (http://tinypic.com/dnd4li.jpg),
ex-con Misfit, and their wee girlfriends Shannon and Brendan.

They are attention seeking trolls, with no life outside Usenet, where
they never post anything relevant and spend all day looking for people
to follow around like pathetic little dogs. You would think that maybe
one day they'll grow up and get a life, but I don't hold high hopes.

Please accept my apologies in advance for the increase in noise to
signal these little ****ant faggots create.

Dave Taylor

Who Am I <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Who-C8F946.08382013092005@mu-
relay1.massey.ac.nz:

> hought I would limit the tossers ability
> to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to (E-Mail Removed)

That never ever works.

See Spamcop.net
SpamCop parses reported email, sending warning information to the internet
service provider responsible for hosting the services used by the spammer
(web sites and email sending sites). SpamCop also uses the information to
generate SpamCop's free blocking list.

Unfortunately, this is an ongoing battle. Spammers adapt quickly and
persistently. Report spam and help SpamCop turn the tide. SpamCop makes
this otherwise slow and technical task quick and easy.

The SpamCop reporting service is free.

--
Ciao, Dave

Waylon Kenning

T'was the Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:20 +1200 when I remembered Who Am I

>WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
>about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

Zip the spam email, then send it to them
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.

Who Am I

In article <Xns96D0EC7F98479daveytaynospamplshot@203.97.37.6> ,
Dave Taylor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Who Am I <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Who-C8F946.08382013092005@mu-
> relay1.massey.ac.nz:
>
> > hought I would limit the tossers ability
> > to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to (E-Mail Removed)

> That never ever works.
>
> See Spamcop.net
> SpamCop parses reported email, sending warning information to the internet
> service provider responsible for hosting the services used by the spammer
> (web sites and email sending sites). SpamCop also uses the information to
> generate SpamCop's free blocking list.
>
> Unfortunately, this is an ongoing battle. Spammers adapt quickly and
> persistently. Report spam and help SpamCop turn the tide. SpamCop makes
> this otherwise slow and technical task quick and easy.
>
> The SpamCop reporting service is free.

I do use spamcop, however when I have an email with a reply address to
the likes of yahoo, hotmail, etc it does not automatically send a spam
complaint to them. In general I have had heaps of success sending these
complaint directly too and having the reply to address closed.

I know its a loosing battle, but its a damn sight better than giving up
and doing nothing. The more people who take action against spammers the
quicker we get rid of the scum sucking wankers.

Who Am I

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
daemon9 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> **** off.
>
> We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.
>
> -d9

Then don't read it.

Jennings

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:26:18 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> Some people do not take kindly to any criticism of the creator of
> Dimdows...

Like your any better ...

Lawrence DčOliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed) ht.zone>,
Jennings <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:26:18 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>

>> Some people do not take kindly to any criticism of the creator of
>> Dimdows...

>Like your any better ...

Like my any better what?

Need dumbs for mcts jai MCSE 14 06-25-2008 09:33 PM
Java 2 | Platform 1.4 (CX-310-035) | Dumbs Questions. siva Java 1 06-25-2006 07:39 AM
Need dumbs for 70-292 and 70-296 sahil MCSE 11 04-13-2006 05:58 PM
Need dumbs for 70-292 and 70-296 sahil MCSE 8 04-13-2006 04:42 PM