Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Does Orcon still offer homepage space?

Does Orcon still offer homepage space?

James McLaughlin

Hi.

I was looking at an old thread from Feb, where some of you were
complaining that Orcon wasn't providing working homepage space, or
that the service might've been cancelled. Their website is vague on
the subject at best.

Can anyone tell me if they are offering free homepage space that can
actually be accessed with new accounts?

Thanks,
James

Dave - Dave.net.nz

James McLaughlin wrote:
> I was looking at an old thread from Feb, where some of you were
> complaining that Orcon wasn't providing working homepage space, or
> that the service might've been cancelled. Their website is vague on
> the subject at best.

> Can anyone tell me if they are offering free homepage space that can
> actually be accessed with new accounts?

I signed up for one(free email) the other day and if it is there, it has
been moved to somewhere well hidden.

--
http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.