Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New Logitech Gaming Mouse

New Logitech Gaming Mouse

XP

This replaces the M518 that is impossible to get, I had to cancel my order
after getting 3 to 4 back order quotes, and then to find its replaced with
the G5..

Here is a decent review of the G5

http://www.everythingusb.com/logitec...ser_mouse.html

There is also a Wireless version that think is called the G7