Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Anybody else see clearnet posts?

Anybody else see clearnet posts?

graviton

Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
users?

leftist_elk@yahoo.co.uk

graviton wrote:
> Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
> users?

No

leftist_elk@yahoo.co.uk

graviton wrote:
> Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
> users?

No

Steve Marshall

>graviton wrote:
>> Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
>> users?

>No

Where's the post from graviton that started this thread?

~misfit~

Steve Marshall wrote:
>> graviton wrote:
>>> Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other
>>> clearnet users?

>> No

> Where's the post from graviton that started this thread?

I can see it on Orcon using their NNTP server.
--
~misfit~

Crash

Steve Marshall wrote:
>>graviton wrote:
>>
>>>Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
>>>users?

>>No

> Where's the post from graviton that started this thread?

I saw it on the Xtra news server...

Crash.

graviton

"Crash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rMTSe.8935$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Steve Marshall wrote:

clearnet

> >>No

> > Where's the post from graviton that started this thread?

> I saw it on the Xtra news server...
>
> Crash.

Thanks everybody, good to know that at least for now that problem is fixed.