Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > DVDrom players better readers than DVDwriters?

DVDrom players better readers than DVDwriters?

Canon Paora Tikitiki

I wonder if I should have got a Liteon DVDrom drive instead of a
DVDwriter - I only really needed a reader but the price diff. wasn't
much.

If Benq is **** then Liteon is shittier.

I love my Benq even if it's not perfect - it's close enough to being
so.

I know someone who recently bought an 'on special' Hiteker portable
7inch DVD player and it plays every damn disc that's been a problem in
at least two of my three dvdrom writer/players - why can't dvdrom
drives be as consistent as that. Who the **** is Hiteker anyway?

thingy

as players, yes IMHO.

Simpler, lighter, less heat.....