Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > posting 20050827

posting 20050827

lisette_s@40networks.com

I downed the aspirin, took a slug of the beer to chase them down, and put th
e rest of it in the bowl. Joshua lapped it up. I reached over to pet him, bu
t then I stopped. It didn't seem appropriate anymore. You don't pet thinking
things.
"Hello, Joshua," Miranda said. "I hope you don't mind if it takes me a littl
e while to get used to this all."
"That may be," Carl said. "But that's not relevant to the question I'm askin
g."
"How long are you going to call me 'headcheese man'?" Van Doren said.