Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dynalink PC-TV display unit

Dynalink PC-TV display unit

-=rjh=-

Has anybody here experience with a Dynalink PC-TV display unit (VDE100,
I think)? They are quite well priced and the description seems OK, but I
can't find a review anywhere.

Usually these devices are fairly bad, is this worth looking at?

TIA

WhoMe

-=rjh=- wrote:
> Has anybody here experience with a Dynalink PC-TV display unit (VDE100,
> I think)? They are quite well priced and the description seems OK, but I
> can't find a review anywhere.
>
> Usually these devices are fairly bad, is this worth looking at?
>
> TIA

I don't Know But wouldn"t it be cheaper to buy a video card with a
s-video out . I have one and it works great

WhoMe

FA: Dynalink V1433VQE 33k6 Modems, Cisco items, etc. (Ebay, Sydney) The One4Sun - GWS Cisco 0 10-30-2005 03:03 AM
Dynalink Router Woolfie NZ Computing 4 06-19-2004 10:56 AM
Dynalink Rural Modems? ~misfit~ NZ Computing 47 01-23-2004 08:20 AM
Dynalink 56k modem issue BackToNormal NZ Computing 8 12-26-2003 10:10 PM
Re: Dynalink USB modem lily NZ Computing 3 08-08-2003 04:11 AM

Advertisments