Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Windows XP TCP/IP DHCP timeout

Windows XP TCP/IP DHCP timeout

mark

Does anyone here know what registry key I need to change to reduce the time
period Windows will wait for a DHCP server to hand it an IP address?

Cheers,
Mark

Impossible

"mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Does anyone here know what registry key I need to change to reduce
> the time
> period Windows will wait for a DHCP server to hand it an IP address?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

mark

"Impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

A detailed article, but it doesn't cover what I am asking.

Cheers,
Mark