Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Gmail

Gmail

-=rjh=-

Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in the
US only

Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.

TIA

Enkidu

-=rjh=- wrote:

> Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in the
> US only
>
> Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.

The invites work by email. You'll have to supply a proper
email to get an invite. *MY* address is fudged too, but if
you can work it out, send me an email and I'll send you one.

There are sites that will give you an invite.

Cheers,

Cliff

PAM.

"-=rjh=-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in the
> US only
>
> Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.

I went into google and searched for invite for GMail and found some link and
used that
This was a few months ago

PAM.

Richard

-=rjh=- wrote:
> Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in the
> US only
>
> Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.
>
> TIA

done

-=rjh=-

Richard wrote:
> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>> Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in
>> the US only
>>
>> Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.
>>
>> TIA

> done

Thanks guys, all sorted.

-=rjh=-

PAM. wrote:
> "-=rjh=-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>

>>Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in the
>>US only
>>
>>Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.

> I went into google and searched for invite for GMail and found some link and
> used that
> This was a few months ago

I thought about doing that, but aren't those sites just getting a head
start on collecting gmail addresses for spam?

Richard

Richard wrote:
> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>> Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in
>> the US only
>>
>> Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.
>>
>> TIA

> done

Anyone else want one, email richms @ gmail and put the subject as invite so it
filters right.

~misfit~

-=rjh=- wrote:
> Richard wrote:
>> -=rjh=- wrote:
>>
>>> Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in
>>> the US only
>>>
>>> Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is
>>> valid. TIA

>> done

> Thanks guys, all sorted.

I really like their Gmail notifier. It sits in the tray and periodically
checks your inbox and pops up a little flag when you get new mail. It even
includes the first few lines of the email so you can decide if it requires
urgent attention. Also, if the screensaver is active at the time the mail is
recieved it pops the flag up when the screen saver is de-activated. Nifty.
--
~misfit~

XPD

"-=rjh=-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:430e3883$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gmail is finally available to the public without an invitation - in the US
> only
>
> Can anyone here please send me a spare invite? Email address is valid.
>
> TIA

Ive got about 100 invites left if anyone wants one.....

spam at (my post name) .co.nz

Shane

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:12:08 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:

> -=rjh=- wrote:
>> Richard wrote:

>>> done

>> Thanks guys, all sorted.

> I really like their Gmail notifier. It sits in the tray and periodically
> checks your inbox and pops up a little flag when you get new mail. It even
> includes the first few lines of the email so you can decide if it requires
> urgent attention. Also, if the screensaver is active at the time the mail
> is recieved it pops the flag up when the screen saver is de-activated.
> Nifty.

InfoRSS will watch your Google mailbox for you
https://addons.mozilla.org/quicksear...orss&section=A
Its also kewl for other stuff