Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > What heatsink compound to use?

Reply
Thread Tools

What heatsink compound to use?

 
 
Jerry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2005
John in Surrey wrote:
> colgate


KY Jelly
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Spam Blackhole
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2005
In article <43114a00$(E-Mail Removed)>, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>KY Jelly


Just checked the tube of heatsink gel that I use, the brand is: Wacker.

--
Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand
"New interface closely resembles Presentation Manager,
preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"
-- Advertisement on the box for Microsoft Windows 2.11 for 286
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2005
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:41:19 +1200, Spam Blackhole
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:/(E-Mail Removed)>:

> In article <43114a00$(E-Mail Removed)>, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>KY Jelly

>
> Just checked the tube of heatsink gel that I use, the brand is: Wacker.


Figures.

--
Talpus Grumpus
 
Reply With Quote
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2005
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:22:25 +1200, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:43114a00$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> John in Surrey wrote:
>> colgate

>
> KY Jelly


"Slip ... Slop ... Slap" huh?


*[SQUIDGE!]*

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.


.... When something you do turns out to be easier than it looked, you have
overlooked something.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Spam Blackhole
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-30-2005
In article <wq3zu4il3kc3$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>Figures.


No, German. Wacker-Chemie GmbH.

--
Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand
"New interface closely resembles Presentation Manager,
preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"
-- Advertisement on the box for Microsoft Windows 2.11 for 286
 
Reply With Quote
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-30-2005
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:49:36 +1200, Spam Blackhole
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:(E-Mail Removed)>:

> In article <wq3zu4il3kc3$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>Figures.

>
> No, German. Wacker-Chemie GmbH.


Gehen Du aus!

--
Talpus Grumpus
 
Reply With Quote
 
Spam Blackhole
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-30-2005
In article <1e4657c59edj$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>Gehen Du aus!


You must be Dutch.

--
Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand
"New interface closely resembles Presentation Manager,
preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"
-- Advertisement on the box for Microsoft Windows 2.11 for 286
 
Reply With Quote
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-30-2005
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:47:34 +1200, Spam Blackhole
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:(E-Mail Removed)>:

> In article <1e4657c59edj$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>Gehen Du aus!

>
> You must be Dutch.


Oh?

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.


.... One often gets much more than one asks for - not all of it necessarily
good.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Spam Blackhole
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-01-2005
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:47:34 +1200, Spam Blackhole
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
><news:(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>> In article <1e4657c59edj$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>Gehen Du aus!

>>
>> You must be Dutch.

>
>Oh?


QED.

--
Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand
"New interface closely resembles Presentation Manager,
preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"
-- Advertisement on the box for Microsoft Windows 2.11 for 286
 
Reply With Quote
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-01-2005
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:07:43 +1200, Spam Blackhole
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news(E-Mail Removed)>:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:47:34 +1200, Spam Blackhole
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>><news:(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>
>>> In article <1e4657c59edj$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>> Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>Gehen Du aus!
>>>
>>> You must be Dutch.

>>
>>Oh?

>
> QED.


Nej.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.


.... If all else fails, you can always unplug the bloody thing.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheaper heatsink compound. Donald McTrevor Computer Information 3 08-09-2005 12:56 AM
RE: Compound Control event not firing, but only when it's in a library =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZUw=?= ASP .Net 0 11-19-2004 04:45 AM
JAI problem of creating compound image from slices Apc Java 1 06-02-2004 10:10 PM
Heatsink+thermal compound Michael Ware Computer Support 4 02-21-2004 09:35 PM
CMR/CMP and Compound Primary Key Damir Mikoc Java 1 07-04-2003 03:27 AM



Advertisments