Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Logitech Delays here, Obsolete before they even Arrive.

Logitech Delays here, Obsolete before they even Arrive.

Tony

Tried to order a MX518 Mouse, have now been put back 3 times, now October, but
the funny thing its that already Obsolete before it even gets here, been
replaced with the G5..

http://www.dvhardware.net/article6343.html

MarkH

Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Tried to order a MX518 Mouse, have now been put back 3 times, now
> October, but the funny thing its that already Obsolete before it even
> gets here, been replaced with the G5..
>
> http://www.dvhardware.net/article6343.html

Yeah, I saw the MX518 in my local computer store and didn't think much of
it. $90 for a corded mouse that doesn't even use a laser, pffft. I will
stick with my MX1000 for now.

--
Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 25-June-05)