Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Interesting website

Interesting website

Craig Sutton

For checking those files that may be dodgy
http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Peter

Craig Sutton wrote:

> For checking those files that may be dodgy
> http://virusscan.jotti.org/

so which OS do they run that one on, to be sure it is resistant to viruses?

it says on the page: Linux

Andrew

Peter wrote:
> Craig Sutton wrote:
>

>>For checking those files that may be dodgy
>>http://virusscan.jotti.org/

> so which OS do they run that one on, to be sure it is resistant to viruses?
>
> it says on the page: Linux

It seems silly to post a question.. then answer it in the same post, im
kinda thinking whats the point?

Nova

Andrew wrote:
> Peter wrote:
>
>> Craig Sutton wrote:
>>

>>> For checking those files that may be dodgy
>>> http://virusscan.jotti.org/

>> so which OS do they run that one on, to be sure it is resistant to
>> viruses?
>>
>> it says on the page: Linux
>>

> It seems silly to post a question.. then answer it in the same post, im
> kinda thinking whats the point?

to start an OS war is what I am guessing, some people in this group seem
to thrive on thrashing the same argument out each day.