Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Freebies.....

Freebies.....

XPD

Free to any home
PICK UP ONLY

1x ESS Sound card (ISA)
1x Parallel card (ISA)
1x 10/100 DFE 530TX NIC (PCI)
1x UTP/BNC NIC (ISA)
1x Thermaltake Fan (Intended for Slot1)
2x Slot1 motherboards

Motherboard 1:
Slot1
2 SDRAM slots
1 ISA
2 PCI
Onboard video (ATI Rage Turbo AGP2MB)/sound/USB

Motherboard 2:
Slot1
3 SDRAM slots
3 ISA
4 PCI
1 AGP
USB onboard

2 Intel Pentium II CPUs
CPU 1: 233mhz 512k Cache
CPU 2: 266mhz 512k Cache

As far as I know everyhing works, but has been quite sometime since it was
all used.
No guarantees though, purchase and use at own risk.

NO RAM/HDD SUPPLIED

386 SX16 - HUGE case - It did work last time I booted it, but have since
swiped a few parts for other systems.

Free to any home
PICK UP ONLY FROM GLENFIELD, NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND.

If these arent taken, then theyll be going in the inorganic rubbish
collection which is coming up.

Richard

> If these arent taken, then theyll be going in the inorganic rubbish
> collection which is coming up.

Good, we must be having ours soon and I have a feeling I will be well utilising
it

XPD

"XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Free to any home
> PICK UP ONLY
>
> 1x ESS Sound card (ISA)
> 1x Parallel card (ISA)
> 1x 10/100 DFE 530TX NIC (PCI)
> 1x UTP/BNC NIC (ISA)
> 1x Thermaltake Fan (Intended for Slot1)
> 2x Slot1 motherboards
>
> Motherboard 1:
> Slot1
> 2 SDRAM slots
> 1 ISA
> 2 PCI
> Onboard video (ATI Rage Turbo AGP2MB)/sound/USB
>
> Motherboard 2:
> Slot1
> 3 SDRAM slots
> 3 ISA
> 4 PCI
> 1 AGP
> USB onboard
>
> 2 Intel Pentium II CPUs
> CPU 1: 233mhz 512k Cache
> CPU 2: 266mhz 512k Cache
>
> As far as I know everyhing works, but has been quite sometime since it was
> all used.
> No guarantees though, purchase and use at own risk.
>
> NO RAM/HDD SUPPLIED
>
> 386 SX16 - HUGE case - It did work last time I booted it, but have since
> swiped a few parts for other systems.
>
> Free to any home
> PICK UP ONLY FROM GLENFIELD, NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND.
>
> If these arent taken, then theyll be going in the inorganic rubbish
> collection which is coming up.

Only the 386 left now..... take it :-p
hehehe