Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Login authentication to Nortel switch using Cisco ACS v3.3 Radius

Login authentication to Nortel switch using Cisco ACS v3.3 Radius

Orion

Hi,

We have a Nortel BayStack 470 switch configured with Radius
authentication. We also have a Cisco ACS version 3.3 server which works
as a Radius & TACACS+ server.

Now when we press <Cntrl> + <Y> to log in to the Nortel switch, it asks
for a username and password. However, when we type in the correct
username and password it says "Access Denied from RADIUS". However,
when we check the Cisco ACS server logs, it appears that the user has
been sucessfully authenticated by the server, but we are unable to log
into the Nortel switch.

Please help.

Thanks.