Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Wireless/bluetooth keyboards and mice for a iMac

Wireless/bluetooth keyboards and mice for a iMac

thing2

I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....

any recommendations? A USB keyboard is $70 alone, so wireless combos
dont look that bad....even pile of crap, avoid like the plague!

regards

Thing

Nova

thing2 wrote:
> I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....
>
> any recommendations? A USB keyboard is $70 alone, so wireless combos
> dont look that bad....even pile of crap, avoid like the plague!
>
> regards
>
> Thing

what do you mean usb keyboards are $70?
I just bought a usb keyboard for $13.00 an atech one

thing2

Nova wrote:
> thing2 wrote:
>
>> I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....
>>
>> any recommendations? A USB keyboard is $70 alone, so wireless combos
>> dont look that bad....even pile of crap, avoid like the plague!
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Thing
>>

> what do you mean usb keyboards are $70?
> I just bought a usb keyboard for $13.00 an atech one

Sorry, "Real" Mac USB keyboards are around $70.

regards

Thing

Gordon

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:58:32 +1200, thing2 wrote:

> Nova wrote:
>> thing2 wrote:
>>
>>> I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....
>>>
>>> any recommendations? A USB keyboard is $70 alone, so wireless combos
>>> dont look that bad....even pile of crap, avoid like the plague!
>>>
>>> regards
>>>
>>> Thing
>>>

>> what do you mean usb keyboards are $70?
>> I just bought a usb keyboard for $13.00 an atech one

> Sorry, "Real" Mac USB keyboards are around $70.

So have MAc back back into Scotland, and get into the cheaper stuff. Irony
here is that Scots like a bargin.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
thing2 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....

That would have sounded more authentic if it was

I nd a nw kyboard as my "" is worn out...

Charlie Right

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
thing2 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....
>
> any recommendations? A USB keyboard is $70 alone, so wireless combos
> dont look that bad....even pile of crap, avoid like the plague!

One of the OEM manufacturers ?Logitech ?Kensington makes a dual platform
keyboard at a more reasonable price. Don't know how long the 'e' will
last. I've seen them at Noel Lemming.

--

Chas Right

thingy

Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> thing2 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....

> That would have sounded more authentic if it was
>
> I nd a nw kyboard as my "" is worn out...

Heh, Im on Linux not my Mac at the Mo.

regards

Thing

thingy

Charlie Right wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> thing2 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I need a new keyboard as my "e" is worn out....
>>
>>any recommendations? A USB keyboard is $70 alone, so wireless combos
>>dont look that bad....even pile of crap, avoid like the plague!

> One of the OEM manufacturers ?Logitech ?Kensington makes a dual platform
> keyboard at a more reasonable price. Don't know how long the 'e' will
> last. I've seen them at Noel Lemming.

Thanks, so far Ive found a Belkin combo at $100, and Magnum Mac do them
at $120 each plus GST. $250+ seems a bit rich even for genuine Apple
stuff...

regards

Thing

David Preece

thing2 wrote:
> any recommendations? A USB keyboard is $70 alone

You can use generic USB keyboards on a mac just fine. The windows key
maps to command

Dave

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article <42e16f61$(E-Mail Removed)>,
David Preece <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You can use generic USB keyboards on a mac just fine. The windows key
>maps to command

I don't see how that would work, since the command key is a modifier
key, and the windows key is not.

wireless mice and keyboards... larya Computer Support 5 08-25-2006 12:38 AM
Microsoft x64 Drivers for Mice and Keyboards now available!!! Austin Ehlers Windows 64bit 10 01-16-2006 06:33 PM
Dead Keyboards AND mice john Computer Information 2 02-09-2005 10:09 PM
usb keyboards/mice pixel NZ Computing 8 08-08-2004 10:06 AM
Re: Wireless Keyboards/Mice - Economical? daytripper NZ Computing 0 07-20-2003 02:10 AM

Advertisments