Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Google moon

Google moon

GraB

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:54:13 +1200, Craig Whitmore
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:56:08 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>heh, I thought it was too odd to be true...
>>
>>http://moon.google.com

>Interesting when you zoom in too much. didn't know the moon was made
>of that

But when you don't zoom in that much it looks like concrete. Try
zooming all the way out.

"Dave - Dave.net.nz" wrote:

> heh, I thought it was too odd to be true...
>
> http://moon.google.com

Cool.

NOTE: the US completed several manned Moon landings, not just one. It's
curious that some people have that misconception.

--
"While overtly promoting the oppressive ideal of the nuclear family, this
space spectacular subliminally appealed to erotic fantasies allegedly taboo in

BTMO

"GraB" <> wrote

>>Interesting when you zoom in too much. didn't know the moon was made
>>of that
>>

> But when you don't zoom in that much it looks like concrete. Try
> zooming all the way out.

****!!

The conspiracy nuts were right!!!

MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website moonconspiracy@gmail.com Digital Photography 11 01-12-2006 08:15 AM
Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon Landing Lies & Seniority moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 3 09-15-2005 05:41 AM
OT: google moon Jack MCSE 1 09-11-2005 06:51 PM
Google Moon Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov Computer Support 2 07-20-2005 05:19 PM
What class can let me find out New Moon, Full Moon? RC Java 3 10-03-2003 04:49 AM

Advertisments