Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Wanna go insane?

Reply
Thread Tools

Wanna go insane?

 
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2005
Try this for a few minutes:

http://home.cwru.edu/~jnt5/Planarity/

--
~misfit~


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Robert Cooze
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2005
~misfit~ wrote:
> Try this for a few minutes:
>
> http://home.cwru.edu/~jnt5/Planarity/
>
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>

Neet!

now if somthing like a shoot em up ahd the amount of thinkning like that!



I was thinking of building a bridge and burning it.

--
http://cooze.co.nz home of the RecyclerMan aka Robert Cooze

/ __/ / / / / /__ / / ___/ / __/ / / / |/ / /__ /
/ / / /_/ / / /_/ / _-' / __/ / / / /_/ / / /| / _-'
___\ ____/ ____/ /___/ /____/ /_/ ___\ ____/ /_/ /_/ |_/ /___/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
The Black Wibble
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2005
"~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try this for a few minutes:
>
> http://home.cwru.edu/~jnt5/Planarity/
>


Score 3074.

I solved level 5 in 4 minutes something and Level 6 in 31:01. Life is too
short.for Level 7.

Tony.


 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2005
The Black Wibble wrote:
> "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Try this for a few minutes:
>>
>> http://home.cwru.edu/~jnt5/Planarity/
>>

>
> Score 3074.
>
> I solved level 5 in 4 minutes something and Level 6 in 31:01. Life
> is too short.for Level 7.


Wow! Well done Tony. You got further than I did, I didn't even manage to
solve level 6, I had to go to bed.
--
~misfit~


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brendan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2005
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:38:51 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Wow! Well done Tony. You got further than I did, I didn't even manage to
> solve level 6, I had to go to bed.


Level 9, 32 mins, got bored with it after that.

--

.... Brendan

#329409 +(3857)- [X]

<benja> A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question
asked was:"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the
food shortage in the rest of the world?"
<benja> The survey was a huge failure...
<benja> In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
<benja> In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
<benja> In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
<benja> In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
<benja> In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
<benja> In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
<benja> And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant


Note: All my comments are copyright 16/07/2005 2:09:17 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ray Greene
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2005
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:10:02 +1200, Brendan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:38:51 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> Wow! Well done Tony. You got further than I did, I didn't even manage to
>> solve level 6, I had to go to bed.

>
>Level 9, 32 mins, got bored with it after that.


Level 11, 20:17. My head hurts and I can't see straight

--
Ray Greene.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brendan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2005
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:00:05 +1200, Ray Greene wrote:

>>Level 9, 32 mins, got bored with it after that.

>
> Level 11, 20:17. My head hurts and I can't see straight


lol, yeah gets that way. Apparently, according to the faq, some do not have
a solution. I found a lot of variation in difficulty - generally they got
harder, but it went up and down a bit.

Simply moving the mouse around soo bloody much takes the time.

--

.... Brendan

#309397 +(474- [X]

<VolteFace`> don't you hate it when you **** on the floor, and you can hear
it fall but you have no idea where it actually landed, and spend like 5
minutes looking for it
<peng> ...
<peng> what?
<VolteFace`> oh ****
<VolteFace`> don't you hate it when you DROP ****


Note: All my comments are copyright 16/07/2005 9:13:05 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.
 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2005
Ray Greene wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:10:02 +1200, Brendan
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:38:51 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:
>>
>>> Wow! Well done Tony. You got further than I did, I didn't even
>>> manage to solve level 6, I had to go to bed.

>>
>> Level 9, 32 mins, got bored with it after that.

>
> Level 11, 20:17. My head hurts and I can't see straight


Amazing, I couldn't maintain the concentration that long. Well done.
--
~misfit~


 
Reply With Quote
 
Ray Greene
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2005
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:51:44 +1200, Brendan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:00:05 +1200, Ray Greene wrote:
>
>>>Level 9, 32 mins, got bored with it after that.

>>
>> Level 11, 20:17. My head hurts and I can't see straight

>
>lol, yeah gets that way. Apparently, according to the faq, some do not have
>a solution. I found a lot of variation in difficulty - generally they got
>harder, but it went up and down a bit.


I think 12 was harder than 13. 14 was too hard and I gave up and watched Men
In Black instead.

>Simply moving the mouse around soo bloody much takes the time.


When I finally gave up my wrist was starting to hurt quite bad. The damn game
is dangerous!

--
Ray Greene
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ray Greene
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2005
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:29:13 +1200, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ray Greene wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:10:02 +1200, Brendan
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:38:51 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:
>>>
>>>> Wow! Well done Tony. You got further than I did, I didn't even
>>>> manage to solve level 6, I had to go to bed.
>>>
>>> Level 9, 32 mins, got bored with it after that.

>>
>> Level 11, 20:17. My head hurts and I can't see straight

>
>Amazing, I couldn't maintain the concentration that long. Well done.


Thanks

I finished 13 but 14 was just too hard and there wasn't enough screen space
to lay everything out clearly.

It's a lot like cleaning up a badly done electrical drawing, which I
sometimes have to do at work. I think it would be an excellent tool for
training printed circuit board designers

--
Ray Greene.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;) RObErT_RaTh Hardware 115 11-26-2009 03:14 PM
Wanna to clear microsoft,cisco,comptia,sun and oracle certifications with 100% passing gaurantee vinay Cisco 0 04-16-2005 09:56 AM
Wanna to clear microsoft,cisco,comptia,solaris and oracle certifications with 100% passing gaurantee vinay Microsoft Certification 1 04-12-2005 01:34 PM
Who has Juniper Official Training Material? I wanna buy or trade G_MPLS Cisco 1 03-18-2005 08:03 AM
I wanna become knowledged Dany Microsoft Certification 2 08-27-2003 03:48 PM



Advertisments