Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > heh heh

heh heh

Trog

Oh and theres this little beauty too ....

I hope you didn't read my post as inplying that you *are* stupid, I
certainly don't think that. It's just that the whole thing seems to me like
'backhanders', only legal. It just feels wrong to me. It's a personal thing,
no slur on you intended. I guess I just don't agree with a lot of modern
business practices.

Seem microsoft isnt currupt as long as youre getting something out of it
huh.

~misfit~

Trog wrote:
> Oh and theres this little beauty too ....

<snip cyber-stalking>

Whassamatter Nick, nothing better to do?
--
~misfit~

Trog

~misfit~ wrote:
> Trog wrote:
>
>>Oh and theres this little beauty too ....

> <snip cyber-stalking>
>
> Whassamatter Nick, nothing better to do?
> --
> ~misfit~

Your the one that spend all night playing games, siting in newsgroups
and gets up at lunchtime.

~misfit~

Trog wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Trog wrote:
>>
>>> Oh and theres this little beauty too ....

>> <snip cyber-stalking>
>>
>> Whassamatter Nick, nothing better to do?
>>

> Your the one that spend all night playing games, siting in newsgroups
> and gets up at lunchtime.

LOL, playground stuff. Your true self shines through bright and clear. A
couple of days and I'd ignored you so you come up with this comment which is
barely worthy of a 10 year old.
--
~misfit~ <Goes back to 'ignore the cyber-stalker' mode>

Trog

~misfit~ wrote:

snip
> --
> ~misfit~ <Goes back to 'ignore the cyber-stalker' mode>

didnt think you took any notice sweety

Heh heh heh... Aquilegia Alyssum NZ Computing 2 12-13-2006 09:04 AM
heh heh, "stopfirefox" site Splibbilla Firefox 15 03-23-2006 09:04 AM
jas, heh, fc Fred-C Computer Support 2 09-29-2005 01:10 PM
need help with this code (heh im a beginner so should be a simple fix) Bshealey786 C++ 8 08-04-2005 11:29 AM
Heh new worms Mimic Computer Security 1 01-28-2004 12:07 AM

Advertisments